Chris and Colette

We might be called soulmates as we seem made for one another! We're both Pisces, of mixed ethnicities, and love our cats dearly . . .

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I've given in to the dork side!

Alright, I have officially caved and given in to the way of the blog. I have tried to delay this for as long as possible as I feel I have a million other things to attend to, and a blog may only distract me . . . Oh, well. Distracted I am. If nothing else, I can blame Jennie for this as I have been hooked on her blog! The pictures of Zoe just make me want to share my own pics of Bubba and Nubby! :)

I will try my best to offer a little bit of what is occurring on my end, but the main priority, as always, will be school . . . and the dreaded DISSERTAYTAY (check out what it means on in the Urban Dictionary). Ciao for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger LAYGO said...

GNURD

1:15 PM  
Blogger LAYGO said...

And don't ever use a serif font again. EVER.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Colette said...

and what's wrong with a serif font!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home