Chris and Colette

We might be called soulmates as we seem made for one another! We're both Pisces, of mixed ethnicities, and love our cats dearly . . .

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Crazy cat!

It was hilarious finding Nubby on the ledge at the top of the stairs this morning! She had managed to get herself up there and create a little area to sleep (on Chris' chillow). What was funny/sad was that she could not figure out how to get down from her spot when breakfast was being served! Oh, she was soooo not happy and was telling me as she was pacing back and forth on the ledge, "chirping" as she does. I'll get a picture up when I get home tonight . . . Before I got her down, I had to get a photo of her! Yes, bad mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home